As trade relations between Spanish-speaking countries and China are increasingly established, it is often necessary for specialized workers to move to that Asian country. This raises a series of basic needs that are sometimes difficult to satisfy.


Some of them are strictly related to the job itself, procedures related to taxation, tax residence or the preparation of contracts. Others, not less important, are in connection with the daily life of the displaced person or family. For example, the choice of school or nursery, the residence and its location, the chosen means of transport, leisure and recreation centers, places of rest, etc.


The proven recommendations help the search for any particular need or any necessary livelihood support to settle in a foreign country. So Ebridge will help you feel at home.

    Contact us

    +86 18717873310


    Floor 5, building 1, No. 58, Dijie Road, Baoshan District, Shanghai

    Your inquiry

    May I help you?